Here is a list of easy steps that will help your firm get more from its marketing strategy when using a client newsletter:
1. Review your clients to determine the most effective method of newsletter distribution.
2. Send a copy of your newsletter to the top 80% of your client base.
3. When emailing clients, include a summary of each newsletter with a link back to your website.
4. Distribute copies to each of your referral sources, so they can pass them on to potential clients.
5. Display recent editions in your reception area, and PDF versions on your website.
6. Make sure that the newsletter is a part of an annual firm marketing plan.
7. Set realistic expectations. If you only send out 100 newsletters once, the impact is likely to be low.